
Being the last time we are all together for many years, our dear cousin, Kristi, agreed to do a photo session and capture the entire family one last time before Sheila's family's departure. It was so much smoother than we anticipated with all 19 participants being relatively cooperative! We are so grateful to have these memories!




The Ratzlaffs - Travis, Brandee, Connor (7), Logan (5), Hailey (2 3/4)
The Roots - Jim, Terra, Kylee (6), Colson and Kaden (4 1/2)
The Gundersons - Paul, Sheila and Nathan (1 3/4)
The Berglund-Ramirez's - Andres, Chelsea, Tayvan (2) and Jezzirayah (1)
The granddaughters - Jezzi, Kylee and Hailey
The Root boys
The men doing their "CD cover pose"
Nathan - an independent little explorer ready for Indonesia!!
2 comments:
Such sweet pics of your family!
You Berglunds are some of my favorite people in the world! I love you all so much and it is such a blessing to have such amazing and wonderful family. I am so thankful that I get to be your guys' cousin!
Post a Comment