How easy it is to look back on our love story 10 years ago and remember with such excitement those feelings that first accompanied our growing relationship. As wonderful and as joyous and those feelings of "falling in love" were, I would have to say that there is something much better.
A husband who ...
... has seen me acting angry and awful
... has heard me cry more tears than he thought were possible
... has had to carry me up the stairs when my own body failed me
... has seen me dirty, smelly, sick, tired, weary, disheveled
... waits patiently while I tend to be stubborn about seeking forgiveness
... knows my every failure, fault and shortcoming
... is often put on the back burner while I tend to the busy needs of our home,
A husband who ...
... has seen me acting angry and awful
... has heard me cry more tears than he thought were possible
... has had to carry me up the stairs when my own body failed me
... has seen me dirty, smelly, sick, tired, weary, disheveled
... waits patiently while I tend to be stubborn about seeking forgiveness
... knows my every failure, fault and shortcoming
... is often put on the back burner while I tend to the busy needs of our home,
and yet still says, "I love you."
Happy 10 year anniversary, Jimmy. Thank you for loving me in such a beautiful, wonderful way. You are the one my heart will love forever!
2 comments:
Oh man, your posts make me cry every time! Happy 10 years to you both!
I love this post! I love how in the little picture of Ky right next to it she is tilting her head almost exactly the same way, and has exactly the same eyes and smile. So very cute!
Post a Comment