Saturday, January 5, 2013
Adoption Day 2012
We have adopted again!! December 7th was a wonderful day as we added our 5th child to the family!! Sweet little "Elle" has become McKenna Elizabeth and is now our forever little girl! We praise God whose ways are so much greater than our own, and Who has done immeasurably more than we could ask or imagine!! Her story is such an amazing story of beauty from ashes and of redemption. Her little life is a miracle and we think of that every time we look at her. How blessed we are to be her family!! What a joy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Terra I loved getting to watch that video! I had seen pictures of the adoption day on facebook but how precious to get to see the movements and voices of your precious family! I love you guys and am rejoicimg with you!
Post a Comment