Wednesday, February 22, 2012

joy

I have been given so many reasons to rejoice and praise Him, the giver of all good gifts.
My heart has been blown away by such joyous gifts as of late.

incredible big siblings who take great delight in loving the "little girls"
makes my heart soar


3 big kids who are reading their Bibles daily on their own initiative, eager to know God's Word
How I praise Him for drawing them to Himself

A playful, loving, adoring and involved daddy who graciously and constantly gives of himself for his family
What an undeserved gift he is

Two little girls whose sweet giggles, babbles and interactions with one another melt my heart daily
He knew they needed each other

A gorgeous, uncharacteristically warm winter that allows much outdoor play time
thank you, Lord!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Territa,
Love the first picture ...so sweet. I watch your weather every day on my cell phone and see that it's been a little chilly. Last photo looks like the snow has lal melted. Sure different for Jim, isn't it having grown up in Southern California.