Babies have a way of drawing sweetness, love, adoration and care out of each and every child in my home. It was soothing to my soul to see every one of my 6 kiddos tend gently and carefully to the sweet baby girl. She had a way of uniting my 3 toddlers, and allowing my big 3 to love a little one without being rejected or screamed at.
It was a great feeling to see so much love pour out of the kiddos as we were of one mind loving on this sweet little baby. It also helped that she is a GREAT baby who easily fit into the family. Thank you so very much, Buntrock family, for trusting us with your littlest love. We can't wait until the next time!



2 comments:
Hi! Sorry this comment has nothing to do with your current post! I just wanted to thank you for your blog. A friend (Holly B.) directed me to it while we were being considered for a kinship adoption (we are already fost-adopt certified). Anyway, it after being sure it would work out for a month, suddenly everybody changed their minds and we were "out." We were heartbroken. I can't tell you how much your blog was a comfort to me during that time. Your posts reminded me of the truth--and that was just what I needed! Particularly your post on Grief a while back--totally gold! Our family wants to love others well to love our Savior well! So now we are talking about opening our home in a couple weeks! Anyway, I wish I could have emailed this to you but I couldn't find an email address. Sorry for being a creepy stalker! :)
Thank you so much, Sami, for sharing that with me. And thank you, even more, for your willingness to open up your home and family to children in need, despite the pain and heartache that accompanies!! How hard it is, but HE is so worth it!! Here's my email: jimandterra@hotmail.com. I'd love to follow along your journey as God leads your family!!
Post a Comment