Our little sweetheart has been with us 3 months now, and we're told we have another 6-12 months to enjoy him further. He's a very mild natured little guy and he fits perfectly into our lives as we travel from activity to adventure. He is such a joy and delight and we all adore him. He's always quick to smile and has started giggling as well - he's rather ticklish so giggles come easily. The kids have yet to have a moment of jealousy and are very loving, gentle and protective of him. I don't think that he could be more loved than he is - not just by our family, but by our friends as well. When I walk into our Sunday school class, he is quickly whisked away by an adoring fan and passed about until the end of class. It brings me so much joy to see him being loved so much and to have my friends completely embrace and support what we are doing.
I admit that some days are hard and I feel that there is not enough of me to go around... but that's a big part of motherhood, no matter how many you are mothering, right? In addition, loving this little bundle to pieces knowing he will someday be leaving our home and family pulls on my heartstrings quite often. Saying good-bye will be difficult, to say the least, but we are determined to love and enjoy him as long as God allows him in our home. Thank you to those of you who have prayed for us all along the journey!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love reading your blogs, Terra. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us. And yes, according to my experience as a mother, there will often be times that you feel there isn't enough of you to go around. But God is faithful, and He will give you strength for each day.
I love you, and I miss you all!
Post a Comment