Kaden's self-written song
"Mommy, I love you up to heaven and back"
Kylee's love letters placed strategically throughout the house:
- a husband who jumps up to help me clean up steamed broccoli that somehow flew out of refrigerator in it's tuperware container and spilled all over the floor and onto my bare feet
- a little boy who has missed his Daddy during a busy work week and comes to our room at 2AM just to say, "Daddy, I just wanted to tell you I love you."
- another little boy who runs into my room fully dressed in his snow clothes telling me, "Mommy, I gotta go shovel the driveway for you so you can get the car out!"
- a dear husband who tells me to call a friend and go out for coffee because I deserve a night out
- the same husband who tells me that peanut butter and jelly is fine every night
- a little girl who wants to sing "I'll love you forever" together, each and every night
- a man who has seen me exhausted, overwhelmed, stressed and sick, yet can still tell me just how very much he loves me.
This is a look of love that far exceeds my ideals,
and it's one that I hope not to take for granted my whole life long!
and it's one that I hope not to take for granted my whole life long!
1 comment:
You got me all teary eyed again. I'm gonig to have to put a box of kleenex by my computer for when I open your blog.
Love the "Mommy I love you" song. He can't carry a tune but it was absolutely preciously hysterically touching. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment