*****
Kaden - "I just don't like it when you are sick mom. I want to be able to play and have fun with you!"
"I know you do, sweetheart, and I want to have fun with you too! Let's try to think of the things that we are still able to do together instead of the things that we can't, OK?"
"OK, mommy. How about you lay on the couch and we'll put this soft thing under your leg (scarfs and stuffed animals) and we can play construction trucks - what guy do you want to be?!"
*****
Kaden - "Can we play legos in the basement, mommy? I will help you get down there!"
"Oh, mommy, look! The trees are starting to fall down!!!" Kaden declared, as he noticed the leaves starting to change color in early fall.
Kaden - "Wow, Kylee, that's amazing!! I can't do those things, I am going to give you a treat from my treat bag as a reward!"
Kaden, in the middle of the night when he got up to potty, "I love you, mom. You're the best mommy in the world. Well, goodnight. Have a great rest and I'll see you in the morning!"
*****
Colson - "You know why I love cooking with you? Because I love being with you and when I help you, I get to be with you all the time and I love you!"
Colson, when asking Ky about her day at school, "don't just say good, I want to hear all about it!"
Colson - "Kaden is the winner of the day!! I asked him to help me and he did! Yay for Kade!"
Kylee - listening to "I'll be there" by Jackson 5, "I don't like that song because the people are saying that they'll always be there when we need them, but they're not. It's like they're lying. God is the only one who can be there all the time for us!"
Colson, when asking Ky about her day at school, "don't just say good, I want to hear all about it!"
Colson - "Kaden is the winner of the day!! I asked him to help me and he did! Yay for Kade!"
****
Kylee - listening to "I'll be there" by Jackson 5, "I don't like that song because the people are saying that they'll always be there when we need them, but they're not. It's like they're lying. God is the only one who can be there all the time for us!"
No comments:
Post a Comment