Motherhood can be so exciting.
The other day I was buried alive in a pile of crunchy, golden leaves. All the while, the air was full of laughter and giggles as my 3 little ones tried their best to cover me completely.
Yesterday while pretending to be a sick patient, my Kaden told me my blood pressure was 6 pounds, according to his little, plastic yellow blood pressure cuff. Don't worry, though, he added that all I needed was to sleep for a whole day and I would never be sick again. Sounds good.
This morning, Colson taught me about the exploding capital E. Yes, there is no longer just a lower case and capital E... it has been joined by the exploding capital E that has fiery colored lines shooting out around it and also comes complete with explosive rocket sounds. All these years and I never knew.
And, I was just unlocked from the darkened 1/2 bathroom where the boys placed me with nothing but a glow in the dark book that I was to use as a flashlight. My imagination is not quite as extensive as theirs. It didn't work.
Ahhh, such excitement. I wonder what adventure lurks around the next corner...
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't kid yourself, kiddo. You were one of the most imaginative kids I ever met. "Is hairspray so our hair won't get rusty?" "If I eat this cookie will it go down my throat and clunk baby Jesus on the head and make him cry?" You came up with the most unique observations.
Post a Comment