Tuesday, November 30, 2010

festive photos

The night before Thanksgiving, I was getting some cooking completed. The boys entertained themselves by roasting mini marshmellows over the candle with toothpicks.
Thanksgiving morning - all was peaceful while I prepared food

Friends arrived!

Tiny loves sweet baby Katelyn. They are so cute together!

Craft time begins...




Turkey is done - time to eat!

The quest to find the "perfect" tree begins...

Though it was the first year we had no snow for our tree hunting tradition, it was bitter cold and windy - the tree had to be found quickly!

Fortunately, everyone agreed!




Another family tradition - turkey soup and hot cocoa while we decorate for Christmas!

Baby's first... so fun to watch her enjoy it all!


"And here is Mary and baby Jesus..."

No words...


2 comments:

Jan said...

You're so far away, so it's wonderful that you shared your
Thanksgiving with us via your blog. Love the photo of Jim doing I have no idea what. And of course, the children with the feather headdress are so cute.

Papanana said...

Yes, thanks for sharing! We're praying for you this weekend!

Papa y Nana