"Dear Jesus,
Thank you for this beautiful day...
well, actually, it rained a lot and wasn't really beautiful,
but thank You anyway.
And I love foster care!
I think it's kinda silly that everyone wants
the Root kids to take care of their babies,
but I sure do love it!
Please send us lots and lots more foster kids.
And please give us a new car like a limousine so we have room
for lots more kids - like 100.
In Jesus name,
Amen."
Thank you for this beautiful day...
well, actually, it rained a lot and wasn't really beautiful,
but thank You anyway.
And I love foster care!
I think it's kinda silly that everyone wants
the Root kids to take care of their babies,
but I sure do love it!
Please send us lots and lots more foster kids.
And please give us a new car like a limousine so we have room
for lots more kids - like 100.
In Jesus name,
Amen."
2 comments:
Absolutely precious. He has his mommy's heart.
Love,
Tawnya
Thank you Tawnya. He certainly keeps us smiling!! He doesn't want to start kindergarten because he wants to stay home and help mommy with the babies... after all, he says, that is was more important!!
Post a Comment