Friday, October 29, 2010

the color hunt

I'm a nature lovin' girl. I grew up loving the outdoors (how can you not in Oregon??), and to this day, still do. I grew up camping, hiking and back packing and though we have to alter the intensity a bit, we like to engage our kids in similar activities. We are excited that they have come to love nature as much as we do and can appreciate the beauty that our Creator has given us to enjoy. For us, fall has got to be the best time of year to explore, enjoy and celebrate the outdoors. One cloudy day, the kids and I decided to go on a walk and hunt for color. The kids wanted to see if they could find all the colors of the rainbow. I had the pleasure of enjoying their contagious excitement as well as capturing "color" on camera. It was so much fun!!















Way to go, kiddos! You did it!!

1 comment:

Laurie Root said...

Love love love all the gorgeous color! What a fun outing idea! So looking forward to seeing you all!

Love & hugs,
Grammy