Wow. I was just checking your blog to see if there was any news on the Tiny front and was distracted for a bit but when I came back I refreshed the page and there was this!
Amazing! I am so joyful for you all! And eager and curious to hear more about how that came about.
Love and kisses and happy tears to all the current and soon-to-be Roots!
Many, O LORD, my God, are the wonders You have done. The things You planned for us no one can recount to You; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5
"May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God." Ephesians 3:17-19
7 comments:
Wow. I was just checking your blog to see if there was any news on the Tiny front and was distracted for a bit but when I came back I refreshed the page and there was this!
Amazing! I am so joyful for you all! And eager and curious to hear more about how that came about.
Love and kisses and happy tears to all the current and soon-to-be Roots!
Truly joyous, happy, wonderful, miraculous news.
Oh Terra and Jimmy! We're so happy for you! (I'm with my mom and she's concurring with me).
What a joy and such a blessing - for all 6 of you. Praise the Lord.
Whoo hoo!!! yay! so excited for you guys! Praise the LORD!
I can't wait to finally get a chance to meet Tiny. I'm so happy for you guys!
Many, O LORD, my God, are the wonders You have done. The things You planned for us no one can recount to You; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5
Still haven't been able to download the video, but our voices and hearts join the chorus of praise and joy! PapaNana
Post a Comment