This week, we were disheartened by the court's ruling in the future of our darling little girl - parents will get more time to "try" and our little girl will have more time to "wait and see". As I fumed and cried, I was gently reminded of God's great sovereignty. I opened up His word so that He could further remind me of His truth and promises to little ones such as these...
A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows... Psalm 68:5
He administers justice for the fatherless... Deuteronomy 10:17
The stranger and the fatherless and the widow may come and be satisfied... Deuteronomy 14:29
Seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan... Isaiah 1:17
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy, deliver them from the hand of the wicked... Psalm 82:3-4
Do not encroach on the fields of the fatherless, for their Defender is strong. He will take up their case against you... Proverbs 23:10-11
Their Defender is strong... her Defender is strong. God has a passionate heart for little ones such as Tiny, who has been "orphaned" by her circumstances and is too weak and defenseless to do anything about it. I can only do the part that has been given to me, which is a pretty honorable part to have. I must leave the rest up to her Defender, and trust that her Defender is strong!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love your heart, Terra. Mom and Dad B.
Post a Comment