Nature
Nature reminds me of
Trees standing tall
Baby animals growing
Horses rushing across the grass
Colorful rainbows in the sky
Butterflies flying in the garden
Sunlight shining on you
Flowers lying all around
Babies
Babies cry out loud.
Babies smile cute.
Babies are messy eaters.
Babies crawl all around.
Babies grow.
Babies snuggle sweet.
Bye bye babies,
hello kids.
Gymnastics
I love gymnastics.
I will never, ever quit
running,
vaulting,
jumping,
swinging high,
tumbling,
dancing,
twirling.
I LOVE gymnastics.
Nature reminds me of
Trees standing tall
Baby animals growing
Horses rushing across the grass
Colorful rainbows in the sky
Butterflies flying in the garden
Sunlight shining on you
Flowers lying all around
Babies
Babies cry out loud.
Babies smile cute.
Babies are messy eaters.
Babies crawl all around.
Babies grow.
Babies snuggle sweet.
Bye bye babies,
hello kids.
Gymnastics
I love gymnastics.
I will never, ever quit
running,
vaulting,
jumping,
swinging high,
tumbling,
dancing,
twirling.
I LOVE gymnastics.
1 comment:
Kylee, I love your thoughtful poems! And I love your heart! I love you!!
Grammy
Post a Comment