The kids all loved the piano - I hope it's something they'll be able to enjoy
in the years to come!! I'd love to have a little pianist in my home!
Though we had a very busy trip with several scheduled events and visits, we did have some down time at my parents home as well. The kids loved the piano, the trampoline, the kitty cat and the boxes full of toys that were "new" to my kids... but most fun of all was spending time with their Nana and Papa, whom they now declare as some of their favorite friends! :O)
Kylee and Kaden bouncing away!
Jan Anderson - my mom's dear friend for over 3 decades now. She has always been
a part of our lives, and I am glad that my kids have had opportunities
to get to know her too! Kylee was particularly taken by her and ran around the house calling,
"Janannerson! Janannerson! Come here, I want to show you something!"
An evening tradition was for Nana to read Kylee "Fancy Nancy" books, which Ky loved!
She quickly became the character and here is declaring, "I'm a movie star!"
But being a movie star does not excuse you from chores! Ky's desire to always be helpful
continued at my parents - here she and Papa are sweeping the driveway.
One morning, while the girls were visiting, Papa, Jim and the boys went hiking on one of
Eugene's popular hiking spots.



No comments:
Post a Comment