Top - Jim, Aunt Jan, cousins Bethany, Tracy, Mindy, Eric and Kristi
Bottom - Colson, Carter, Me, Kaden, Gavin, cousin Trisha, my Grandma, Ky & cousin Kimi
We felt so honored that my Grandma, Auntie Jan and her family made such an effort to spend time with us during our time in Oregon! They all have a way of making my family feel loved and appreciated and it meant so much to us that almost all of the large family was able to be there - my grandma, my aunt, and all seven of her kids!! We had a wonderful time of visiting at my aunt's, where she fed us lunch, and later we packed up and headed to a park where we got to play and visit even more. Grandma treated us all to a pizza picnic in the park that was delicious! As I visited with each of the 7 cousins (6 girls, 1 boy) I realized how how different and incredible each of them were. I found myself admiring each of their strengths as we talked and spent time together. I love my family so much!
cousins Mindy, Tracy and KristiMeeting my cousin Trisha's newborn, Carter, for the first time.
Trisha and I are the closest cousins in age and we have always been close! She has 4 year old Gavin and 4 month old Carter.
The youngest cousin, Kimi (10), loves being "big" to cousin Kylee and nephew Gavin, 4
The three of them played so well together!
My dad, grandma and aunt
No comments:
Post a Comment