I was cuddling with Colson on the couch and asked him if I could keep him a little boy forever. He responded, "But I want to grow up and be a big man! Why are you not letting me?"
On another day, Colson let me know, "Mommy, you can kiss me even when I'm tall!"
I was asking Kaden what it was he liked about his siblings. He said, "I love Kylee 'cuz she has Jesus in her heart, and I love Cole 'cuz Jesus maked him and died on the cross for him!"
Kaden was being goofy as usual and I ruffled my fingers through his hair and told him he was crazy. "Mommy! I love you SO much! I'm going to marry you!" He declared.
At the dinner table, I was telling each of the kids one thing that I loved about them. Colson then asked, "You know what I love best about me, Mommy?" Of course I told him I wanted to know. "I love it when I play with my Daddy!"
Kylee saw a bunch of geese flying in the sky and shouted, "Look, Mom! Those birds are flying in a "V"! I wish that I could be a bird so that I could fly in a "K"!!"
On a bike ride Kylee was going further than she'd gone before and stated that her legs felt tired. When I encouraged her to keep on going, she said, "OK, I can because Jesus came out of my heart and went into my legs to help me peddle fast!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Reminds me of when you were little...you always said such funny things. ("My 4 year old hand are the same size as my 3 year old hands.") Glad you're writing these down so you'll never forget what your precious kids said!
Post a Comment