Looking at these great pics floods my mind with memories of our last Fall visit. What fun times we had together. Wish I could just wiggle my nose and be there right now! Fall is my favorite time back there. Guess I'll just have to wait for Fall '09.
Terra, What a beautiful family you have! I am an old friend of Jim's from highschool church youthgroup and he gave me this blog to check out. God has truely blessed you both abundantly....that is so evident! I'd love to have the privelage of getting to know you more. It seems we have a lot in common! Blessings! Erika Burlingame
Love the sweaters on the boys! So cute. And the pumpkin photos are wonderful. What is the one boy doing with the pumpkin in the second to last photo? Looks like Incredible Hulk!
"May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God." Ephesians 3:17-19
4 comments:
What cute kids you have! Looks like you're all having alot of fun. I especially love the second pic...the one of Kylee holding a pumpkin--BEAUTIFUL!
Looking at these great pics floods my mind with memories of our last Fall visit. What fun times we had together. Wish I could just wiggle my nose and be there right now! Fall is my favorite time back there. Guess I'll just have to wait for Fall '09.
Love and hugs to all,
Grammy
Terra, What a beautiful family you have! I am an old friend of Jim's from highschool church youthgroup and he gave me this blog to check out. God has truely blessed you both abundantly....that is so evident! I'd love to have the privelage of getting to know you more. It seems we have a lot in common! Blessings! Erika Burlingame
erikaburlingame@hotmail.com
Love the sweaters on the boys! So cute. And the pumpkin photos are wonderful. What is the one boy doing with the pumpkin in the second to last photo? Looks like Incredible Hulk!
Post a Comment