Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall is here!!

The kids have been noticing all the signs of fall around us in the brilliantly colored trees as we drive about. They'll scream, "CHANGE!" from the back seat, nearly scaring me to death. They've been asking incessantly when we'll be able to have a pile of leaves to jump into, and I have assured them it was coming. Well today was the day. Jim and I noticed our neighbor's tree had dropped just enough leaves on our lawn to rake up a small pile. Once the kids awoke from their Sunday rest time, they were thrilled to find the pile awaiting them.

"Fall is here!" Kylee squealed. From that moment on, the kids enjoyed "fall" for the rest of the afternoon - true bliss.



1 comment:

TAWNYA said...

I absolutely LOVE Kylee's hair! Way too cute. Looks like everyone had a good time for their first Fall experience of the year.

Thanks for sharing.

Tawnya