Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my heart could burst


I don't know how my girl would feel about me posting her personal items, but this time I couldn't help it. One Sunday morning I couldn't quite get my body working in time to make it to church (it can take several hours). Kylee begged to stay home and help to "take care" of me and I explained to her that we were not going to spend time playing, but reading and praying. She agreed with the plan and ran upstairs to return moments later with her Bible and notebook. After we prayed together, we each journaled for a bit... this is what she shared with me a little later. Brought tears to my eyes.

2 comments:

Kimiree Smith said...

That is just to cute.I am so proud of her! love Kimiree

Jan said...

That is a special prayer. Thanks for sharing, Kylee.