During the speech evaluation I scheduled for my boys last week, Colson failed his hearing test. Since my boys have struggled their whole lives with fluid filled ears, infections and tubes, it did not surprise me. When we were at the pediatrician's following up, Cole was asked if he was having any other problems. This was his answer:
"Yes, I'm havin' lots of issues. When I look up into the sky to see an airplane, the sunshine makes me sneeze. When I eat too much my tummy hurts. When I run a lot my breaths get fast. When I sit on the toilet for a long time my legs start to hurt. Those are my issues!"
The pediatrician and I both laughed quite a bit at his list of concerns ... and were also amazed at how in tune to his body he is at 5 years old. Silly little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Genetics are amazing -- I have the same list of ailments, minus the sunshine issue -- we don't have enough sunshine to make me sneeze! Papa
darling!
Post a Comment