Thursday, April 8, 2010
without him
I write frequently about my reliance on God's strength, power and comfort to pull me through the journey of parenting, and especially the heart wrenching road of foster parenting. Truly, He has been faithful to me in designing my heart's passion and providing for my needs as I follow that passion. However, there is another - a God given teammate for life - that makes this life, this journey, this ministry possible. It's this guy:
The Lord knows, I could not do it without him. He is the man who encourages me to be all I can be for Christ; who supports my passions; who does what he can to make my load easier; who tenderly keeps me in line as my emotions and hopes jump too far ahead; who prays for me; who makes me laugh when I feel overwhelmed; who cares deeply for every child God places in our home; whose arms hold me as I cry over the good bye that we have said and the good byes that are to come. I just love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you found each other and fell in love. Bless you with many years of happiness and love.
Post a Comment