
The month of October has been full of fun moments with our family. Trips to the farm, bike rides, picnic's at the park, friends over for dinner, visiting the nursing home in costume, our first fire in the fire place, and enjoying God's incredible creation - are just some of the many ways we've been keeping busy. Kylee is loving school and I've had many opportunities to help out in the classroom and get to know the kids and the teachers. I've also loved having time with my boys to just run around and have fun and get to know them better as little individuals. And I can never repeat enough how much I love fall!! As we've been learning about and celebrating God's glorious creation that surrounds us, I was excited that in Cubbies they are starting off the year learning verses about the creation of the world. It's been fun to watch my kids as they appreciate what God has made and I've heard each of them say at one point or another, "Thank you God for..." sometimes it's the trees, the sky, the animals, the moon, etc. Here are some photos of my boys enjoying this glorious season on one of our mornings together.










Here they are with friend Bella enjoying the "flood" when the fire hydrants were flushed!


Fun with mom and playing with cars on the table



Hair cuts!! Here are some before and after shots. One word of advice I'd give is not to cut wiggling 2 yr. old boys hair outside on a windy day!! Don't look too closely!



2 comments:
okay, in the last picture they look so grown up. i can picture what they'll look like as adults...they are so cute! (or should I say handsome) :)
Wow! They really are growing fast. I'm glad you guys have been able to have so much fun outside in the fall! I remember LOVING playing with leaves when I was little (before we cut down our big tree) :-(
Post a Comment