Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Super star, Skateboarding, Silly faces, Swimming, Scenery, Snacks and "Spirits of the Fruit"

Ok, here's a bunch of random "S's" in our life these days!! First of all, Kylee decided she needed to start grading my mothering each day. Today, I received a "Super Star" grade. I guess that I did pretty well. Yesterday I was "almost the best" because, she says, I yelled one time. And the day before I was the "best mom ever". I look forward to hearing what my grade is tomorrow!

Secondly, the boys found Jim's old skateboards in the garage and spent the whole morning riding them up and down the driveway. It was so cute!



Thirdly, we love to make silly faces! Last night, we watched some neighbor kids, Samantha and Elijah, and they were eager to join in the fun!



Some swimming photos from the last couple weeks.




We love to hike and find new places to explore! Here we are at Menomonee Park, hiking around the lake. My Dad took the photos during his last visit.




We love to snack! Here's Cole finishing off his pizza and both boys eating crackers with Nana.



And lastly, Kylee is learning about the fruits of the Spirit and can name almost all of them by memory. However, she consistently calls them the "Spirits of the fruit" and Jim and I always get a good laugh from it.

1 comment:

Kristi Smith said...

Oh goodness, I'm glad none of the students get to "grade" me as a youth leader! Especially on the nights that I have to be firm with them. ;-)