and we were able to watch the snow start softly falling on Wednesday night. The kids were so delighted to wake up to a white world on Thanksgiving morning and immediately started putting their snow clothes on, right over their jammies! They so enjoyed the snow, and building a snowman with their Daddy!


I stayed busy in the kitchen for most of the day!
The turkey's done!
We not only had the privilege of having my sister's family here to celebrate with, but two other families from our church who were far from their own families. It was a fun, active celebration where we ate a lot, played the "I'm thankful for..." game, spent time talking, and after the kids were in bed played games with the adults. What a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you and Sheila could be with one another--what a special blessing to be thankful for! How fun is it that it snowed, too! :-) Happy Thanksgiving, Terra, Jim, Kylee, Colson & Kaden! Although we miss having you guys near us, I'm thankful for the lives you live, bringing such glory to God!
Post a Comment