During one of the days that Bee and I were out, Hailey ended up
falling asleep next to Jim on our bed.
falling asleep next to Jim on our bed.
I have always loved seeing Jim as Daddy to our kids, and while we had the privilege of having my sisters out, as well as their kiddos, I got to see him as a devoted uncle too... which doesn't happen too often. He is so good with kids and seemed to have no problem watching all of them while my sisters and I were out enjoying one another. I feel so blessed that my husband is such a natural with little ones and that I can trust him completely with their care. He's simply amazing to me!
1 comment:
Yipee Skipee!! You're online again and loading photos! So good to see 'em. Love the photo of Jim.
Post a Comment