Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where'd you get those moves??



One of my kids' favorite things to do with me is to blast fun music and dance wildly about the house. I grew up in a home full of dancers and we frequently danced about to music in the living room. Sometimes we even got our friends and neighbors to join in! Somehow, whenever we sisters get together again, there always seems to be some sort of music and dancing combination, no matter how old we get!! I know my older sister and I (so far) have already passed this tradition on to our little ones and here I got to capture my little ones dancing about. It really is a lot of fun, and a pretty good work out too! I love to see the moves they make up as they go!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Zowie! I was laughing out loud sitting here at my computer watching these kids dance! Kylee was amazing!! She's got the moves.