Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Bond of Brotherhood







At 3 years old, I see a definite change in the relationship between my little boys. Their communication skills have developed to the point that I frequently find them completely immersed in conversation! Whether they are scheming away at some "adventure" they're on, giving each other advice on how to bowl a strike, cheering each other on as they shoot hoops, talking about their day as they wind down in bed, or deciding on their own rules to whatever game they are playing, my boys love to talk to one another! They have truly become best buds and I don't know what they'd do without one another. I have loved to see the growth in their love and relationship and I pray that the bond they share will continue throughout the rest of their lives. God has truly given them a special blessing in the gift of one another!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee,
I LOVE this ... their relationship is really special and we pray, too, that it always will be. They are such a blessing to us. We love them so very much!!

Love you, Mom R.
PS -I would love to print the pics. Would you please email them or put them on the website.

Jan said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE these photos. So great to see the boys and that you captured their relationship to each other. Great job!