Friday, April 12, 2013

comedy

The middle girls were bathing and I was quickly trying to catch up on some emails I'd fallen way behind on while letting them play in the water.  Dictating my response via Siri on  my phone, B pipes in without looking up from her water play, "You talkin' to God again?  You's always talkin' to God!"


B: "You're a colored woman, Ms. Terra."
me: "And which color am I?"
B: "You're peach!  I like peach!"


Donned in gym suits and on our way to open gym to play I hear from the back:
Carys to B: "That not a swim suit, sweetie, that is for 'nastics!"
B: "Well, it look like a swim suit!"
Carys: "No, sweetie, it for 'nastics, not for going to the swimming pool."
B: silent
Carys: "Sweetie, you hear me?"
B: silent
Carys: "Chiiiiiild! I need you look in my eyes when I talk to you!"


Arriving at the gym, I was asked which daycare we had come from.  :)


B and J were going to spend a little time with their siblings and she told me she'd tell them about Jim.
me: "Really? What are you going to tell them about Jim?"
B: "That's he's cute!! (giggle, giggle) And the most perfect in the world!"


I told B I did not understand what she had said and asked if she could tell me again.  Carys pipes in from nowhere (giggling) and says, "Watchooo talkin' bout, girl?"  Followed by much more laughter.


B was telling me we should have even more kids in this house, much to my surprise.  I told her maybe after she and her brother went home to be with their mama.
B: "No, NOW!"
me: "We won't have anywhere to put them in the van!"
B: "Well, we'll put 'em in the trunk!"

No comments: