Colson has an obsession with the age 16. One day, he asked me how old he had to be to drive, and when he learned he had to be 16, it suddenly became the "golden age" in his little boy mind. Since that day, he's made several goals for himself by the time he reaches 16 years old. Here are some of the many that I can remember.
When I am 16 I will....
...be as big and strong as my Daddy.
...jump off the top stair and not get hurt.
...ride Daddy's big yellow bike and pull my Kaden brother in the bike trailer.
...get Mommy coffee every morning.
...bring toys inside my friend's house and not forget them.
...play baseball on my Daddy's team.
...stay home all by myself.
...not ride in a carseat anymore.
...fly a kite by myself.
...cook dinner and cookies.
...read my Bible and go to biblestudy.
...know how to spell my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah....I love goal making people. It's wonderful to read his goals. You should frame it and put it in his room! They say just the act of writing down goals makes them more likely to occur.
I admire a man who sets goals for himself. In this case I love him too!
Poppy
Post a Comment