Kylee had the wonderful privilege of being a "rosette" in the wedding of dear friends of ours. She had a big responsibility (along with 2 other "rosettes") to hand out pink long stemmed roses to each of the ladies attending the wedding. She took her job very seriously and was planning ahead for months!!

Kylee with the bride, Becky, and the other "rosettes" Allison and Molly

The boys also think very highly of the bride and groom and were excited to be invited to the wedding as well. When they weren't watching the wedding (which they were actually quite interested in) they would study the pew Bibles.


Posing with the beautiful bride
Kylee with the bride, Becky, and the other "rosettes" Allison and Molly
The boys also think very highly of the bride and groom and were excited to be invited to the wedding as well. When they weren't watching the wedding (which they were actually quite interested in) they would study the pew Bibles.
Posing with the beautiful bride
And... SNOW?!? Yep, we're still having snow here in WI. I can't believe it!
There's the Root kids, first in line for cake!

Congratulations Brian and Becky! What a wonderful wedding to be a part of!
When I asked the kids the favorite part of their day, here were the answers:
Kylee: handing out the roses and the kiss!
Colson: seeing the cross up on stage and playing with Sophie, who I want to marry.
Kaden: the dessert!
Congratulations Brian and Becky! What a wonderful wedding to be a part of!
When I asked the kids the favorite part of their day, here were the answers:
Kylee: handing out the roses and the kiss!
Colson: seeing the cross up on stage and playing with Sophie, who I want to marry.
Kaden: the dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment