Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And the news is...

... we have a baby boy!!!

We got the call this afternoon and within an hour I was at the agency picking up the beautiful 8 week old bundle! A bit of a whirlwind afternoon, but he's already had a bath, a diaper explosion, a little nap in the cradle and his first trip to church... and all within 3 hours! I cannot disclose any info or photos due to need for confidentiality, but he is precious to us and we look forward to giving him much love!! Please pray for our adjustment!!

5 comments:

Gretchen Ruddick said...

How exciting, Terra! We'll be praying for your family as you begin this journey! That little guy is SO blessed to be in such loving hands!

Anonymous said...

We agree with Gretchen -- she said exactly what we were thinking! Love, Dad and Mom B.

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Wow! So excited for you to invest in this little boyus life. He will be truely blessed.

Teresa

Kristi Smith said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys and I will be praying as well.

donnasue said...

hi terra ,
wow this is terrific news! hadn't visited your blog in awhile and you go and added another little boy to your adorable growing brood. we will keep you 6 now in our prayers and that you continue to feel His pleasure as love and mother for God's glory and for His strength poured out on you for this new little angel in your life. love you, aunt donna