I got a call from my mom with sad news regarding one of my sisters. When we hung up, I told my boys it was time to hit our knees and pray for Paul and Sheila, who just lost the baby that was growing inside her tummy. I asked the boys if there was anything else they would like to pray for.
"Yes, Baby A!" Colson shouted.
"Absolutely, we'll pray for him and for his family."
"But I don't want A. to go back to his family, I want him to stay here and be our son!" Cole pleaded.
"Yah, I want A. to stay here forever with us!" Kaden agreed.
I again explained to them the process of fostering and comforted them with the fact that we still had several more months to enjoy our baby further. "Anything more you'd like to pray for, boys? Anything on your mind and hearts?"
"Let's pray for Kylee because she's sick!" Kaden suggested.
"Well, she was sick last week and we prayed and now she's better. We can thank God for making her body healthy again! Didn't he make our bodies in amazing ways?"
"Yes, but can we pray for all the little babies who die in their mommies tummies? I want to pray for them!" My sweet Colson and his tender heart always gets to me.
"Of course, baby, we'll pray for the babies and their families too."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment