To be born to a mother who was committed to her family and marriage.
A mom who sacrificed so much to give her girls opportunities in life.
A mom who taught me Truth and demonstrated a life of love and service.
A mom who is supportive and attentive and encouraging.
A mother who would fly across the country in a moment's notice if I needed her.
I love to call her my Mom.

I am blessed to have married a man with a mom who is so loving and nurturing.
A mom who raised her son to be kind, considerate, responsible and sensitive.
A mom who always shows joy and excitement for our lives and her grandkids.
A mom who always makes time for our calls and makes each of us feel important.
A mom who gives of her time, talents and gifts so generously.
I love to call her Mom.

I am blessed to be "Mom" to Kaden, my silly, goofy son who loves to laugh and make others laugh and who LOVES to sing!

I am blessed to be "Mom" to Kylee, my tenderhearted, compassionate little girl who loves helping and serving others.

I am blessed to be "Mom" to Colson, my sweet, reponsible son who loves to play baseball and is kind, communicative and thoughtful towards others.

I am blessed to have the opportunity to mother the sweet baby boy that God has placed in our home and in our hearts, and whose smile and snuggles brighten each and every day.

I am blessed to be married to a man who appreciates and supports my role as a stay at home mom, who does as much as he can to help out, and who encourages our children to be respectful and grateful towards me.
I feel blessed by the sweet cards my kids made for me this Mothers Day.
A mom who sacrificed so much to give her girls opportunities in life.
A mom who taught me Truth and demonstrated a life of love and service.
A mom who is supportive and attentive and encouraging.
A mother who would fly across the country in a moment's notice if I needed her.
I love to call her my Mom.

I am blessed to have married a man with a mom who is so loving and nurturing.
A mom who raised her son to be kind, considerate, responsible and sensitive.
A mom who always shows joy and excitement for our lives and her grandkids.
A mom who always makes time for our calls and makes each of us feel important.
A mom who gives of her time, talents and gifts so generously.
I love to call her Mom.
I am blessed to be "Mom" to Kaden, my silly, goofy son who loves to laugh and make others laugh and who LOVES to sing!
I am blessed to be "Mom" to Kylee, my tenderhearted, compassionate little girl who loves helping and serving others.
I am blessed to be "Mom" to Colson, my sweet, reponsible son who loves to play baseball and is kind, communicative and thoughtful towards others.
I am blessed to have the opportunity to mother the sweet baby boy that God has placed in our home and in our hearts, and whose smile and snuggles brighten each and every day.
I am blessed to be married to a man who appreciates and supports my role as a stay at home mom, who does as much as he can to help out, and who encourages our children to be respectful and grateful towards me.
I feel blessed by the sweet cards my kids made for me this Mothers Day.



1 comment:
Tee,
What a beautiful post. I am constantly amazed and inspired by you.
I love you dearly,
Mom R.
Post a Comment