Monday, May 26, 2008

A lotta love from Nana and Papa


What a blessing it was to have Nana and Papa here for the last 5 days!!
They were absolutely incredible and not only did they come out to surprise me, but they also cooked and cleaned the house, and watched and loved on my kids. I can't count the number of times they watched the kiddos so that I could get SO MUCH done. Jim and I not only got out for dates a couple times, but we also felt so productive as we were able to do so much without 4 kids in tow. And the kids had a blast!! They played so hard - bike riding, taking walks, playing baseball, having picnics at the park and going out for ice cream. Yes, Nana and Papa were quite the hit!! Thank you so much for coming and loving on us all!!


Papa and Cole with their baseball gear


Cole planting a kiss on his Nana


Kaden loving on Nana


Papa posing with the boys


Kylee enjoying a cheer with Papa


Bike riding - the boys love it!!


And baseball!!


Ky and her Papa


Ky posing with Nana on a walk at the park


The boys checking out the water





Kaden showing off the pink ball at sunset

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terra,
I so love reading your blogs, seeing the pictures of your family, and just hearing about your life and how God is using you. You are all such a blessing to me! Thank you so much for your faithful witness. I'm so glad your folks and Sheila and her family got to be there for your birthday - you are SO young and still so beautiful. You will never look old. :) thanks for your prayers.
I love you lots,
peggy r

Anonymous said...

hi terra, wow what a great birthday you had!!! just think when we were together in mn jim was up to surprises galore. well i feel very happy for your whole clan that your thirtieth was such a neat one. thanks for sharing your experience , i feel enriched by your blog. much love to you, aunt donna