Wyh cood we not have a dog? I know I have to be 10. I cood take it on waks and Colson cood make it food and Kaden cood play with the dog. All the kids can cleen the poop and pee up.
Love, your sweety Kylee
2 comments:
PapaNana
said...
I really thought that having her arms and heart filled with a beautiful foster baby would leave her with no time to dream of a doggie! So how do you respond, dear, sweet, emotional Terra??? (I'm smiling as I picture you reading her note.)
We love you, Kylee! Nice note to your Mommy and Daddy! See you in April!
"May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God." Ephesians 3:17-19
2 comments:
I really thought that having her arms and heart filled with a beautiful foster baby would leave her with no time to dream of a doggie! So how do you respond, dear, sweet, emotional Terra??? (I'm smiling as I picture you reading her note.)
We love you, Kylee! Nice note to your Mommy and Daddy! See you in April!
Love, Papa y Nana
I vote for a dog. Anyone that articulate and responsible could certainly be a wonderful dog owner. (I vote for a chocolate lab.)
Post a Comment