Kylee and I have started a journal. We write little messages and notes back and forth, ask each other questions, have fun and get deep. We take turns writing in it, then hide it in a spot that we know the other will find it. We both are having so much fun and I love getting glimpses into my little girl's heart. Here is one of my favorite entries:
I asked her to finish the sentences:
My favorite thing to do is ... spend time with my family.
I am most thankful for ... taking care of foster kiddos.
When I grow up I hope ... my kids will know God, and I will be a good mom and I will pick a good husband.
I am most happy when ... we take in more and more and more foster babies.
I am most sad when ... we have to say good bye to our foster babies.
My favorite memory is ... when Adrian was with us.
I can't wait until ... I can do the Olympics and win first place.
She makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me cry. I love her heart and love that she is my little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment