Monday, March 15, 2010

drive

My little Ky made level 4 in gymnastics back in December and has been training 6 hours a week since January. I am amazed at her determination and drive - I actually tear up watching her work so very, very hard at something she loves so much. I adore all her little teammates as well! They are a great group of girls, which is a good thing considering how much time they spend together!! So, here are a few clips put together to honor my little girl and her incredible, God given drive.

3 comments:

PapaNana said...

We loved seeing you do your gymnastics, Kylee! Great work! Thanks for sharing, Tee! Love, Papa and Nana

GrammyPoppy said...

It's so great to be able to see you working so hard on your gymnastics, Kylee! Wish we could be there to cheer you on but we are very thankful to share through video! Keep up the great job! We love you,
Grammy and Poppy

Kate said...

wow kylie! thats incredible!! way to go...hopefully one day we'll be able to see you do these routines in person! :)