Maybe it's the way 60 giggling kids run after him in the gym, thinking he's the best "Simon Says" leader there is. Or maybe the respect I gain when I see him organize and entertain his table of 7 restless 3-year-olds, all the while coaching them on their Bible verses. It could also be the way the leader depends upon him to keep the "mischievous" boys in line because he's so good at being firm but loving at the same time. Whatever it is, every time I see my husband across the room full of active, excited 3 and 4 year old AWANA Cubbies I smile and feel the love I have for him well up inside me. I married an amazing man and I feel so blessed that I have someone whom I grow to adore more and more every day. He is someone I can be proud of, someone I can look up to, someone who makes me laugh, someone I can trust and someone who is full of integrity, honesty, loyalty, devotion, commitment and a deep love for God. I praise God for bringing us together and look forward to the many more "AWANA Cubbies" days, and all the others too!
Friday, September 28, 2007
I keep falling in love with him...
Maybe it's the way 60 giggling kids run after him in the gym, thinking he's the best "Simon Says" leader there is. Or maybe the respect I gain when I see him organize and entertain his table of 7 restless 3-year-olds, all the while coaching them on their Bible verses. It could also be the way the leader depends upon him to keep the "mischievous" boys in line because he's so good at being firm but loving at the same time. Whatever it is, every time I see my husband across the room full of active, excited 3 and 4 year old AWANA Cubbies I smile and feel the love I have for him well up inside me. I married an amazing man and I feel so blessed that I have someone whom I grow to adore more and more every day. He is someone I can be proud of, someone I can look up to, someone who makes me laugh, someone I can trust and someone who is full of integrity, honesty, loyalty, devotion, commitment and a deep love for God. I praise God for bringing us together and look forward to the many more "AWANA Cubbies" days, and all the others too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
beautiful terra, what and honoring thing to do for your husband. he is blessed, for that i am sure, to have you as his wife.
I'm so glad for you two! Just the other day I was thinking about the awesome marriage relationships that I have been privileged to witness in some respect. I'm not sure if it's because I'm single or because I see so many terrible relationships, but sometimes I get rather cynical about marriage and love. But I'm so blessed to be encouraged by those people who are faithful to speak of the wonderful gift that God has given them in their spouse. So thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment