Wednesday, September 19, 2007

things I never thought of...

What is a chin for? (Ky)

Did Jesus go potty? (Kade)

Are cars with rust spots sick? (Ky)

When I grow up I think I'll be a tree! (Cole)

Can I ride on a bus with lots of brown kids someday? (Ky)

When birds fly south do they go to Disneyland and drive race cars? (Cole)

Is toilet paper dangerous for my buns? (Kade)

I think Alabama is a nice name- why didn't you name me that? (Ky)

1 comment:

Kristi Smith said...

That's great! I like Kaden's question about Jesus going potty. I think its because I get these sorts of question from Jr. Highers a lot, but for some reason I always wonder if Jesus' resurrected body still requires those sorts of bodily functions--I mean he ate after he was resurrected. I just wonder because someday we'll have glorified bodies as well and I'm curious about what they'll be like. Hmmm...not so deep thoughts from a youth pastor. :-)

I think I'll recommend "Alabama" to Trisha and Mark. ;-)