Friday, August 24, 2007

Kylee's email to her Grammy


Grammy had written an email just to Kylee. I sat down with Ky and the computer and asked her what she wanted to write back to Grammy. Well, she started and just kept talking and talking and I tried very hard to keep up with all her sentences! Anyway, I thought it was cute and decided to post it here as a look into my little girl's mind. Love you, Ky!

Hi Grammy, dear Grammy,

I wish you could fly on an airplane and see me. I wish you could be with me for every single day. I love you, Grammy, very much. I wish I could play with you every day and I wish you could be with me every single day (I think I just said that). I wish you could sleep with me in my bedroom, in my pink bedroom. And I wish I could snuggle with you on the couch while watching movies with you. I like putting makeup on and going out on dates with my mommy and my grammy - girl dates!! I love to snuggle with you, Grammy, and I love snuggling with Poppy too! I miss your hugs too. And kisses too.

I love school very much. I love wearing my school clothes. I love my school class, it was very new. There was a little house with a mop and a sweeper, a fridge and a sink. Then, I played on the computers. My teacher is nice and she took my picture. Her name is Mrs. Pyka. Then I loved the grass, the trees and water outside of my school too.

I love my pink room and I love my little doll house I can play with. I love dressing up. I like my bed. I like to read my big-girl Bible that Sheila gave me. I love Sheila, she's my aunt. And Paul is my uncle. I love him too. But he's goofy and he tries to hide when we play chase with him. I love Christmas and I love tearing presents out. I love Christmas really badly. I love Jesus very much, he was born for Christmas. I love you Jesus!! I love you Jesus!! Amen.

Good-bye, Grammy. Good-bye Poppy too.
I love you Grammy! And love you Poppy! I love Sheila and Paul too.
Love and Amen,
Kylee

No comments: