Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sweet Sayings





There are several things that my little ones say that are so sweet and precious. I know I will never remember all of them, but I try to record as much as possible so that I will be able to look back and cherish their sweet words. Here are a few recent sayings...

I worked the weekend and Jim took the kids in to eat dinner with me. Kaden ran up to me and said, "Hi Mommy! You having a good night? You having fun?"

When they were leaving that same night, Colson said to me, "You stay work Mommy? You take care sick people and give them medicine?"

I was a bit irritable one day and expressed my frustration when the kids did not do as I had asked. Kylee totally changed my mood when she sweetly said, "Mommy, you're kinda crabby today. But I still love you. Can I give you kisses?"

Another day I came down the stairs and Kylee exclaimed, "Wow, Mommy, I think you look beautiful today!"

A few weeks ago the boys were stung by bees. Now, every time a bee (or fly) comes near Kaden he yells, "No thank you, bee! That's not kind! No thank you!"

Kylee informed me that one of the kids in her Sunday School class was sneaky and didn't obey. I asked her what she thought about it and she said, "I think I need to tell him about Jesus. I will bring my Bible and read it to him next time I see him."

After visiting our newborn baby friend, Cole said, "Baby Reed has a hole in his heart. That's so sad to me!"

1 comment:

Jan said...

What cute kids you have Terra! And you were a really cute kid when you were little. Remember things you said? "If I eat this cookie, will it go down and clunk baby Jesus on the head?" (because Jesus lives in our heart). So glad you're sharing things with us. I miss you.....