Kylee is going through a precious, sweet stage where she constantly tells us how much she loves us. This morning it was, "I will love you when I'm 5 and 6 and even 7!" Last night after she'd put on her jammies and I realized they were getting too small I said sadly, "Oh, Ky, you're growing up baby." To which she responded, "Yeah, but I will still love you even when I grow old." Most times it's, "I love you all the way to the moon and back!" and now she's now adding numbers like, "I love you all the way to the moon and back 48 times!" She tell us at "normal" times like bed time and mornings, but the best is when she just catches your eye across the room, smiles and tells us, "I love you". Or when her little hand reaches up and takes one of ours and she looks up and says, "I love you to the moon and back, Mommy." Oh if I could only capture and bottle up this sweet, precious heart of hers and enjoy it forever!!!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
I love you to the moon and back....
Kylee is going through a precious, sweet stage where she constantly tells us how much she loves us. This morning it was, "I will love you when I'm 5 and 6 and even 7!" Last night after she'd put on her jammies and I realized they were getting too small I said sadly, "Oh, Ky, you're growing up baby." To which she responded, "Yeah, but I will still love you even when I grow old." Most times it's, "I love you all the way to the moon and back!" and now she's now adding numbers like, "I love you all the way to the moon and back 48 times!" She tell us at "normal" times like bed time and mornings, but the best is when she just catches your eye across the room, smiles and tells us, "I love you". Or when her little hand reaches up and takes one of ours and she looks up and says, "I love you to the moon and back, Mommy." Oh if I could only capture and bottle up this sweet, precious heart of hers and enjoy it forever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment